A frame lock, or “Cafe lock” is the quick and easy solution for when you have to secure your bike without an additional accessory. The Abus Pro-Tectic frame lock mounts to your bike’s frame, securing the rear wheel from moving, and preventing the bike from rolling.
Simply dismount the bike, engage the shackle and you're done. The Pro-Tectic Frame Lock is extremely easy to use and offers good protection, while adding the Adapter Chain allows your bike to be secured to a locking post. The Adapter Chain easily inserts into the additional lock housing. No mounting holes drilled in your bike? No problem. The Spanban Adapter easily allows for mounting Pro-Tectic to virtually any bike.
- 8.5mm shackle made of special hardened steel
- Locking mechanism in the lock body for easy connection of accessories
- Extra large aperture for wide wheels
- ABUS automatic lock cylinder
- Includes two keys
- Adapter Chain: 6mm square chain made of hardened steel, cannot be locked to without Pro-Tectic
- Spanban holder and Adapter Chain sold separately
Use of a second lock highly recommended