The toughness of a U-lock and the flexibility of a cable lock, with simple and elegant on-bike storage. The Abus Bordo is simply the best-designed lock on the market today.
The Bordo Alarm 6000A is the first folding lock anywhere in the world to sound an alarm (at a volume of 100dB) if it detects an attempted attack. It does so thanks to the smart 3D Position Detection sensors, which detect the smallest of movements in all three dimensions. The sensor technology incorporated into the Bordo Alarm 6000A can distinguish between picking attempts and the small vibrations which occur when the lock is connected, for example, or a football bounces nearby; in these situations, the lock will emit a small warning beep but will not sound a full alarm. Acoustic signals provide information on battery level and activity status.
Place your trust in the quality of a classic model. The Bordo folding lock offers ease of use as well as outstanding protection against theft. The Bordo features six 5mm steel bars connected with special rivets, which fold together like a yardstick. The locks in this Abus family have gained a reputation as true classics whose functionality has nevertheless yet to be surpassed. The ultra-sturdiness of the bars and body (manufactured from specially hardened steel) is matched by the flexibility of the folding system. The high-quality Abus Plus cylinder also provides a high level of protection, for example against picking. A soft two-component casing prevents damage to the bike's paintwork. The "Made in Germany" quality has received international acclaim, for example from test institutes in Russia, Denmark and the United Kingdom.
- Perfect combination of durability, flexibility, weight and transport dimensions
- 5 mm bars with extra-soft two-component casing to prevent damage to paintwork
- Made of specially hardened steel , linked with special rivets
- Abus Plus cylinder for a high level of protection against tampering
- Outstanding protection in situations where there is a medium risk of theft
- Ideal for securing high-cost bicycles
- Emits a warning beep for five seconds, then a continuous alarm beep at 100 dB if movement is detected.
- Choice of mounting options; rubberised anti-slip Velcro straps, or screw fastening onto the bottle holder