This listing is for a lightly ridden Test Bike. We honour all manufacturer's warranties from the date of purchase. Payment in full required (no layaway) and financing is available.
For Everyday Adventures.
The Riese and Müller Multicharger is a performance e-bike that moves everyone in your life, fast!
This bike is great for:
- Everyday school and daycare runs
- Families: carry up to three children
- Cargo transportation and utility
- Bike adventures, touring, and travel
- Business professionals.
- Winter cycling 4/5 ❄️
Passengers young and old will find their spot. What’s its special feat? It handles with the lightness of a normal E-Bike, while boasting superior safety. Go ahead, head off on a day trip to the beach with your family. Or “just” handle the weekly shopping trip. No matter what your plans are: the Multicharger is up for anything.
- Latest Bosch Performance Line CX pedal assist motor
- 750 Wh battery
- Shimano XT 11-S 11-50 Linkglide cassette offers a huge range of gearing
- Kiox 300 display with advanced functionalities
- GX option: Schwalbe Smart Sam Plus tires
- Magura T4 hydraulic disc brakes
- High quality Selle Royal saddle
- Front Suntour XCR32 suspension fork
- Cane Creek Thudbuster ST elastomer suspension seatpost
- Rear carrier
- Front carrier with bag included
Built for The Future
Riese and Müller is focused on the future of carbon-free mobility. The Multicharger allows you to cover longer distances effortlessly, and carry large (160 kg) loads while keeping you healthy and active. With an optional expanded battery system (750 Wh), you can ride all day, up to 110 km on a single charge! Try the Bosch range calculator here to see how far you can ride.
Adjustable components make the Multicharger shareable among people of similar sizes.
Choose 51 cm for people sized 1.75 - 2.0m (5’9” to 6’6”)
Financing Available through our special arrangement with Libro Credit Union. With rates similar to an auto loan, we’re helping to make electric transportation more affordable for everyone. Estimated payments as low as $185/month.
From Riese and Müller:
Today, we are already working on the mobility of tomorrow and thus bear responsibility for a future worth living. In doing so, we are remaining true to ourselves. We have already taken the first steps towards achieving this ambition. Here, we need to rethink the usual and invite others to venture down new paths together with us.