Detroit Bikes are built in a city with manufacturing prowess and deep traditions of bicycle touring, recreational riding, commuting, and racing. Detroit Bikes are cut, bent, welded, painted, assembled, and packaged by skilled and passionate people in the Motor City. All Detroit Bikes come with a lifetime warranty on frames, and a 1-year New Bicycle Warranty.
A-Type / B-Type: $999
Riding a bike should be simple. Whether you are commuting twenty miles to work everyday or haven’t touched a bike in fifteen years, Detroit Bikes are built for you. The A-type (step-over frame) and B-type (step-through frame) are light, strong, durable, and easy to ride.
- 3-speed Shimano internal gear hub
- Custom-built rear rack, fenders, and kickstand included
- American-built wheels with stainless steel spokes
- A-type available in size M and L, in matte black
- B-type available in size S and M, in mint, purple, and some special edition colours.
Designed for rugged city users, this versatile bike has roots in 70's vintage roadsters. Simply fast, durable, and urban, this bike will get you where you want to go in a hurry. Made in Detroit.
- American-made Chromoly steel frame
- Shimano 8-speed derailleur system
- Optional fenders and rack
- Hydraulic disc brakes
- Selle Royal saddle with Royal Gel, and American-made ODI Cush grips
- Available in Rally Blue, or Silver