The Medeo T10 HMB is the highly versatile and functional electric bike to tackle everything from the rat race to the farmer’s market and everything in between. The artfully designed sloping frame boasts a stylish down tube that integrates with the head tube to create a striking silhouette that will leave your friends envious. With trusted frame geometry and stable handling, combined with wide tires, a suspension front fork and ergonomic handlebar grips, the Medeo T10 HMB is the electric bike to complement your cosmopolitan life.
This bike is great for
- Everyday commuting
- Winter cycling 4/5❄️
- Groceries and errands. Capable of carrying heavy loads effortlessly.
- Recreational rides.
- Carrying one child.
- Towing a trailer
- Stable lightweight aluminium sloping frame with integrated cables and battery.
- 10-speed Shimano Deore gear system.
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for excellent stopping power.
- Available in three gorgeous colours, Ivory (mid step), Jean (mid step) and Dust Gloss (high step).
- Bosch Performance Line 3.0 (65 Nm) motor with 4 assistance levels
- Built-in frame lock for added security.
- MIK compatible rear carrier
- Made in The Netherlands
- 5’0” - 5’7”: choose 45 cm
- 5’5” - 5’11”: choose 50 cm
- 5’10” - 6’4”: choose 55 cm
Financing Available through our special arrangement with Libro Credit Union. With rates similar to an auto loan, we’re helping to make electric transportation more affordable for everyone.
Royal Dutch Gazelle employs around 350 people at its factory in Dieren, the Netherlands. Quality has been at the forefront since their founding in 1892. In 1996, Gazelle’s production process was certified to the ISO-9001 standard.
“We are proud of our “Royal” title, which was awarded to us by Princess Margriet in honour of our 100th anniversary in 1992. This distinction further serves to cement our commitment to innovation, and our pursuit to make cycling more enjoyable and accessible for everyone.
Here at Gazelle, we are proud of how far we’ve come, and where we’re headed. We’ll continue to make stylish, safe, comfortable, bicycles that are built for your daily life and for the long haul."