Riese & Müller is changing up its Load model offerings. Stay tuned for details on our website soon, or browse their website here (look for Load4) in the meantime!
The Ultimate Car Replacement
Take a spin on the Load 75 from Riese and Müller, and you’ll find love at first sight.
This bike is great for
- Everyday school and daycare runs
- Families: carry up to three children
- Cargo transportation and utility
- Bike adventures, touring, and travel
- Business: tool and cargo configuration available
- Winter cycling 5/5❄️ (Rohloff and Vario models); 4/5 ❄️ (Touring)
This German-built full-suspension cargo bike is the ultimate 21st century transport machine for your family, your business, or yourself. With its low centre of gravity, Riese & Müller Control Technology and a huge loading surface, the Load 75 combines riding dynamics and load options like no other cargo bike. The Bosch Cargo Line motor delivers 85 Nm of torque to help you climb every hill with your family in tow, and the Load 75 is extremely reliable, thanks to its high-grade components. It’s comfortable to ride, easy to adjust and share among family members, and delivers everything you’d expect from German engineering: optimum performance, and a superb safety record.
- Motor: Bosch Cargo Line Cruise motor with 85 Nm of maximum torque. 500 Wh battery standard, with optional 1000 Wh upgrade.
- Transmission: Rohloff (Rohloff Speedhub e-shift), Vario (Enviolo CVP), or Touring (Deore XT Derailleur).
- Gates Carbon Drive CDX standard on Rohloff and Vario editions.
- Computer: Bosch Intuvia, Nyon, or Smartphone Hub
- Cargo System: Seven configurable options, up to three child seats. Optional rain or cargo cover to protect your load.
- Brakes: TRP C 2.3 hydraulic disc brakes
- Dual suspension: Fork–Suntour Mobie A32, 20", 70mm, Rear–X-Fusion Glyde
- Lights: Supernova M99 (integrated with braking system)
- Gross Vehicle Weight (total load capacity): 200 kg (441 lbs)
Built for Families
Designed for your family’s safety, Riese and Müller have created a safe and secure cargo space that is configurable for up to three children. With five point harnesses on the comfortable seats, and high-clearance rain cover, your kids will clamour for more time in the bike, allowing you to have some fun in the sunshine while getting them to daycare, school, or the park!
Built for Business
Configuring the Load 75 for business has never been easier. With fabulous crate options (or build to suit) your Load 75 helps you deliver more for your clients every day. Ask us about bikes for business, and how you can serve your clients better by bike.
Built for The Future
Riese and Müller is focused on the future of carbon-free mobility. The Load 75 allows you to cover longer distances effortlessly, and carry enormous (200 kg) loads while keeping you healthy and active. With an optional dual battery system, you can ride all day, up to 140 km on a single charge! Try the Bosch range calculator here to see how far you can ride.
Easy-adjust stem allows for upright to moderate riding positions for riders of most sizes.
Financing Available through our special arrangement with Libro Credit Union. With rates similar to an auto loan, we’re helping to make electric transportation more affordable for everyone. Estimated payments as low as $255/month.
Demo Model Available
Our all-new Load 75 demo (equipped with a raincover and three child seat configuration) is available to try soon! E-mail the store to book a ride.
From Riese and Müller:
Today, we are already working on the mobility of tomorrow and thus bear responsibility for a future worth living. In doing so, we are remaining true to ourselves. We have already taken the first steps towards achieving this ambition. Here, we need to rethink the usual and invite others to venture down new paths together with us.