Please book a sales consultation if you would like to custom order your own personalized Multicharger. Our next expected Multicharger has a GT Light drive system, is a size 51cm in Utility Grey/Black Matte with passenger and safety bar kits, front carrier, and cargo bags!
For Everyday Adventures.
The Riese and Müller Multicharger is a performance e-bike that moves everyone in your life, fast!
This bike is great for:
- Everyday school and daycare runs
- Families: carry up to three children
- Cargo transportation and utility
- Bike adventures, touring, and travel
- Business professionals.
- Winter cycling 5/5❄️ (Rohloff and Vario models); 4/5 ❄️ (Touring and Light models)
Passengers young and old will find their spot. What’s its special feat? It handles with the lightness of a normal E-Bike, while boasting superior safety. Go ahead, head off on a day trip to the beach with your family. Or “just” handle the weekly shopping trip. No matter what your plans are: the Multicharger is up for anything.
- Motor: Bosch Performance Line CX motor with 85 Nm of maximum torque. 625 Wh battery standard, with optional 750 Wh upgrade.
- Transmission: Rohloff (Rohloff Speedhub e-shift), Vario (Enviolo CVP), or Touring (Deore / XT 10/11 Derailleur). Gates Carbon Drive CDX standard on Rohloff and Vario editions.
- Computer: Bosch Purion, Nyon, or Smartphone Hub
- Cargo System: Many options, carrying up to two children on the rear carrier and options front carrier styles.
- Brakes: Magura MT4 hydraulic disc brakes
- Dual suspension: Fork: Suntour XCR32
- Cane Creek Thudbuster Seatpost: standard
- Lights: Supernova Mini 2 / Busch & Muller Toplite 2C
- Tested for total loads up to 160 kg (352 lbs)
The Multicharger is available with four different drivetrain options (GT Light, GT Touring, GT Vario, and GT Rohloff), while the rear carrier and front carrier can be configured to carry passengers, cargo, or both! It features the latest Bosch Performance Line CX drive system for accelerating effortlessly as you get from A to B. You can expand your battery to the newest Bosch 750 Wh Powertube, and upgrade to the latest Bosch Nyon display system, creating the ultimate transportation solution for your family! We’ll help you pick the best option for your family, and of course, we’ll let you try before you buy.
Built for Families
Designed for your family’s safety, Riese and Müller have created a safe and secure cargo space that is configurable for up to two children. Fitting standard child seats from most brands for the smallest children, or using the safety bar and padded seats for older kids, everyone will clamour for more time on the bike! More time on the bike means allowing you to have some fun in the sunshine while getting them to daycare, school, or the park! “To the Grocery Store, and Beyond!”
Built for Business
Configuring the Multicharger for business professionals has never been easier. With fabulous pannier options that comfortably accommodate your wardrobe, steel toed boots, hard hats, large technical drawings, and more, the Multicharger helps you deliver more for your clients every day. Ask us about bikes for business, and how you can serve your clients better by bike.
Built for The Future
Riese and Müller is focused on the future of carbon-free mobility. The Multicharger allows you to cover longer distances effortlessly, and carry large (160 kg) loads while keeping you healthy and active. With an optional expanded battery system (750 Wh), you can ride all day, up to 110 km on a single charge! Try the Bosch range calculator here to see how far you can ride.
Adjustable components make the Multicharger shareable among people of similar sizes.
Choose 47 cm for people sized 1.6 - 1.8m (5’3” - 5’11”)
Choose 51 cm for people sized 1.75 - 2.0m (5’9” to 6’6”)
Financing Available through our special arrangement with Libro Credit Union. With rates similar to an auto loan, we’re helping to make electric transportation more affordable for everyone. Estimated payments as low as $185/month.
Demo Model Available
Our all-new Multicharger and Multicharger Mixte demos (equipped child seat configuration) is available to try soon!
From Riese and Müller:
Today, we are already working on the mobility of tomorrow and thus bear responsibility for a future worth living. In doing so, we are remaining true to ourselves. We have already taken the first steps towards achieving this ambition. Here, we need to rethink the usual and invite others to venture down new paths together with us.