Super sporty. Super comfortable.
Nevo is a superb all-around e-bike from Riese and Müller. Its distinctive design, coupled with integrated battery and powerful drive system, the Nevo is a gem for everyday use.
This bike is great for:
- Everyday personal transport
- Carry one small child (<5 years w/standard rear mounted child seat)
- Bike adventures, touring, and travel
- Business: arrive in style at the office
- Winter cycling 5/5❄️ (Rohloff, Automatic, and Vario models); 4/5 ❄️ (Touring)
It impresses with its high level of riding comfort and pleasant handling thanks to its low step-through. Even longer outings are a piece of cake, thanks to the optional dual battery boasting up to 1,125 Wh. It’s the ultimate in personal transport.
- Motor: Bosch Performance Line CX motor with 85 Nm of maximum torque. 500 Wh battery standard, with optional 1125 Wh upgrade.
- Transmission: Rohloff (Rohloff Speedhub e-shift), Vario (Enviolo CVP), Automatic (Enviolo CVP Automatiq), or Touring (Deore Derailleur). Gates Carbon Drive CDX standard on Automatic, Rohloff, and Vario editions.
- Computer: Bosch Intuvia, Nyon, or Smartphone Hub
- Cargo System: Standard rear pannier rack with two optional front racks.
- Brakes: Magura MT4 / MT5
- Suspension Fork: Suntour Aion, Air, tapered, 100mm
- Lights: Supernova M99 (integrated with braking system)
- Tested for total loads up to 160 kg (350 lbs)
Configurable of Options
Nevo is available with four different transmission options (Touring, Vario, Automatic, and Rohloff), and can be configured with front and rear cargo storage. One child (<5) can ride on the rear rack, making daycare dropoff a breeze. You can choose to upgrade your standard battery (500Wh) to as much as 1125 Wh, and upgrade to the latest Bosch Nyon display system, creating the ultimate transportation solution for your family!
Built to Cruise
Whether you’re riding, charging or locking it up – the Nevo gives you a totally comfortable experience. The Bosch Performance Line CX motor with 85 Nm ensures sporty acceleration, while the suspension seatpost provides for a pleasant ride. The deep step-through makes it easy to get on and off and is not hampered even if you select the DualBattery option, as the second battery is installed on the carrier. The standard battery can be removed by pulling it upwards in a single move. Alternatively, it can be conveniently charged directly on the bike with the easily accessible charging socket.
Built for The Future
Riese and Müller is focused on the future of carbon-free mobility. Nevo allows you to cover longer distances effortlessly, and carry substantial (160 kg gross vehicle weight) loads while keeping you healthy and active. With an optional dual battery system, you can ride all day, up to 205 km on a single charge! Try the Bosch range calculator here to see how far you can ride.
43 cm: 1.55 m - 1.70 m (5’1” - 5’7”)
47 cm: 1.65 m - 1.80 m (5’5” - 5’11”)
51 cm: 1.70 m - 1.85 m (5’7” - 6’1”)
56 cm: 1.80 m - 1.95 m (5’11” - 6’5”)
Financing Available through our special arrangement with Libro Credit Union. With rates similar to an auto loan, we’re helping to make electric transportation more affordable for everyone. Estimated payments as low as $175/month.
From Riese and Müller:
Today, we are already working on the mobility of tomorrow and thus bear responsibility for a future worth living. In doing so, we are remaining true to ourselves. We have already taken the first steps towards achieving this ambition. Here, we need to rethink the usual and invite others to venture down new paths together with us.