Designed for urban city riding, Thousand Helmets are inspired by the simplicity of vintage moto lids and the heritage colorways of the 50s and 60s. Thousand Helmets set out to change the perception of cycling gear by creating a helmet that you'd actually want to wear. Combining form + function, they design highly intuitive cycling gear that isn’t a sacrifice to the style gods.
“As a long time cyclist, I was never a fan of wearing a bicycle helmet. I honestly thought they were too bulky, too “sci-fi”, too hard to lug around. But after losing a friend to a fatal bike accident, I knew I needed to change. Wanting to give others an option to change as well, I emptied my savings account and convinced my friends to help me build Thousand.“ - Gloria, founder of Thousand Helmets
- Poplock: The most convenient way to leave your helmet behind. Access the hidden channel behind the logo mark, and pop your U-Lock or chain lock through. Backed by our Anti-Theft Guarantee.
- Magnetic Buckle: Lock it in with a one hand fastener guaranteed to leave your finger pinch-free. Safety certified, German engineered.
- Dial-fit System: Dial in the proper fit for every ride. With our easily adjustable fit system, you can be confident that your helmet is snug and secure.
- Vegan Leather Straps: Stay comfortable and sweat-free with these eco-friendly microfiber vegan straps, created with animals and the environment in mind.
- Vents: Ventilation without the sci-fi design. You’ll keep cool with seven air vents and three cooling channels
If you’re between sizes, choose the SMALLER size.
Please note: there are currently no returns or exchanges on helmets due to the Covid-19 pandemic.