Urban Arrow is Smart Urban Mobility.
The Urban Arrow Family has taken the cargo bike world by storm. Designed from scratch in 2010, it is safe, lightweight, and fun to ride. Its upright geometry is comfortable for all riders, and can be shared by short and tall people alike. Plus, it’s modular so the front box can grow with you family!
This bike is great for
- Families with young children
- Carrying an adult
- Businesses with delivery needs
- Daycare and school runs, errands, groceries, hockey practice, Christmas tree pickup, trips to Grandma and Grandpa’s, picnics, parks, family adventures, even family camping!
- Winter cycling 5/5❄️ - with its upright geometry and high-grade components, the Urban Arrow is possibly the best family winter cycling vehicle available on the market.
- Urban Arrow “UA4” Aluminium Alloy Frame
- Comfortable upright geometry that easily adjusts between users of different heights
- Hydraulic disc brakes for excellent stopping power
- Enviolo Cargo stepless shifting
- Bosch pedal-assist system with built-in Intuvia Display.
- Total payload 275 kg, rider and cargo (600 lbs)
- Thoughtful, contemporary design in white or black.
- Built-in frame lock included (paired key with battery lock).
- Five year warranty on frame and fork, two year warranty on all non-wear components (including Bosch electric), warranty does not cover wear parts: e.g. chain, tires, brake pads, etc.
Why Urban Arrow? Safety.
No compromise. The lowered children’s seating position makes for an overall lower center of gravity. This has a positive effect on the way in which the Family adheres to the road. A sturdy and adjustable three-point belt provides safety during the ride, and the expanded polypropylene (EPP) box protects your most precious cargo.
Why Urban Arrow? Supreme Agility.
Confidently zig-zag your way through traffic. The light frame, electric pedal assistance and stepless gear shifting guarantee a very pleasant riding experience. It is cycling the way you are used to, with agility and comfortable stability.
Why Urban Arrow? It’s a true car replacement.
Urban Arrow thought of everything. They put their accessory range together by carefully listening to riders. With the optional extra front bench, rain cover or Maxi-Cosi adapter you can tune your bike to match your family’s needs. Your bike will be so versatile that you will find yourself leaving that car in the driveway.
Why Urban Arrow? Quality.
Urban Arrow uses top of the line components throughout the bike to deliver a perfect ride experience. Bosch electric motor. Enviolo stepless shifting. Purpose-designed accessories to make your day-to-day life easier. It’s designed from the ground up for urban family transportation.
Why Urban Arrow? Modular Design.
We understand that your needs and those of your family will change over time, which is why all Urban Arrows are modular. The Urban Arrow is designed to be split in two: the rear frame, and front box. When your children have grown out of the box, you can convert your Arrow to a locked cargo box, capable cargo hauler, or short box for easy handling. This gives you the freedom to choose between different front frames. A box that’s big enough for your kids, or perhaps something that’s more compact. Everything is possible. In the same way that your needs keep evolving, so too can your bike.
From the Urban Arrow Design Team:
We want cities to remain great places in which to live. That’s why we’re defining a brand-new transport category: Smart Urban Mobility. But at the same time, we’re also seeing how streets are becoming congested and we acknowledge the growing need to reduce air pollution - quickly. By combining the carrying capacity of your car and the agility of an e-bike, we’re creating the ultimate vehicle to take all that’s dear to you from A to B - and beyond. Clean, safe, stylish, fast.
The Urban Arrow system has been designed with a suite of thoughtful accessories to make your life easier. From the rain cover that integrates with a poncho, to the Maxi-Cosi adapter that allows two children and an infant to ride with you, this bike has been designed to customize seamlessly to your life. Recommended accessories for most families are in BOLD
- Rain Cover Plus: +$559.99
- Floor Mat: +$139.99
- Rear Carrier Rack: +$139.99
- Dual Battery Kit (excludes second battery): +$699.99
- Maxi Cosi Adapter: +$419.99
The Urban Arrow frame comes in one size, fitting adults of nearly all sizes comfortably.
Financing Available through our special arrangement with Libro Credit Union. With rates similar to an auto loan, we’re helping to make electric transportation more affordable for everyone.
Demo Model Available
Book your test ride online or call the store to arrange an appointment!