Don't be afraid to take the long route with this (50cm) VSF Fahrradmanufaktur bicycle!
Trekking bikes from VSF Fahrradmanufaktur are smart all-rounders for everyday riding. They are instant classics of sustainable and ecological mobility, designed to handle both the local grocery run, and long rides on country roads with equal parts grace and conviction. In terms of quality that will stand the test of time, Fahrradmanufaktur focuses on a combination of frame and components that ensures harmonious interaction that is greater than the sum of its parts. There are no corners cut here, just outstanding quality at every turn.
This bike is great for:
- Everyday commuting, especially people with longer commutes
- Winter cycling 3/5❄️
- Groceries and errands
- Recreational rides, light touring and bikepacking.
- Carrying one child
- Towing a trailer
While all the bikes we feature at LBC have lights, fenders, rear racks, chain guards, and kickstands, the entire Fahrrad lineup incorporates these features perfectly into their design. Innovative features like the Hebie Chainglider and Racktime Carrier are already included in this incredible machine, while its dynamo lighting system illuminates your path with a 30 Lux Busch and Muller headlamp.
- Aluminum frame and Cro-moly steel fork
- Shimano Alivio 24 Speed gearing (3 by 8)
- Hydraulic disc brakes
- Powder coated in one of the finest facilities in the industry.
- Best-in-class SKS Fenders, Pletscher kickstand, bell, Racktime Eco 2.0 rear rack, and AXA dynamo lights are included.
- Complete bike design that incorporates all of the above, seamlessly.
- Max load: 140kg (308 lbs)
VSF Fahrradmanufaktur are imported into Canada duty-free. Most bikes brought into Canada (from Taiwan or mainland China) have a steep duty associated with them (~13%, depending on the bike). Fortunately for us, the Canada-European Union (EU) Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) has eliminated the duty on bikes made in Europe, and Fahrradmanufaktur is Made in Germany. This means more of your bike dollar is spent on crafting a quality ride, and less of your money is spent on taxes. Isn’t that awesome?
5’4” - 5’9””: choose 50 cm