We're hiring !
Does working on bikes bring you joy? Do you have a sixth sense for two-wheeled problem solving? Are you a superstar barista with latte art that lasts for days?
London Bicycle Café is hiring!
We're seeking a full time student to join the team, who is also intending to return to school this fall. We're looking for someone with experience in two out of our three areas of business: bike sales, bike repair, and specialty coffee service. It helps if you have a bit of interest in urban cycling. Beyond that, we know you have some special skills to bring to the team; tell us about them!
- Must be a full time student, intending to return to school in the fall.
- Skills and experience in two of the following: sales, bike repair, barista'ing.
- Have a lot of love for bicycles, especially transportation cycling.
- Bring something special that will make you a great addition to our team
- Enthusiasm to learn
- Part time hours to start, ramping up toward full time as we get into summer season.
- Living wage: $15.53/hour
We create transportation solutions for families and individuals, and support those solutions with outstanding service. Great coffee and tea fuels our passion for bikes, and starts great conversations about building better cities. Getting around by bike is in our blood, and we want to share cycling with London, and the world.
E-mail us your resume, tell us why you want to join the team, and how you'll help us create perfect transportation solutions for people in London.
We strongly encourage applications from visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities. Inclusiveness is one of our core values, we want to hear from you!
Apply here, please write "Student Summer Job Application" in the subject line.