We're hiring !
*** This ad is a re-post from 2017. We haven't confirmed our summer position for 2018, but we'll probably be looking for someone awesome to join our team, soon. ***
Does working on bikes bring you joy? Do you have a sixth sense for two-wheeled problem solving?
The London Bicycle Café is hiring!
We're seeking an experienced bicycle mechanic who is also a full time student to join the team. We're looking for someone with a lot of bike experience, who is passionate about serving people, and who has a bit of interest in urban cycling. Beyond that, we know you have some special skills to bring to the team; tell us about them!
- Must be a full time student, intending to return to school in the fall
- Have a lot of love for bicycles, especially transportation cycling
- Organized, and great at developing systems that make work more efficient for everyone
- Bring something special that will make you a great addition to our team
- Enthusiasm to learn, and full time availability
We create transportation solutions for families and individuals, and support those solutions with outstanding service. Great coffee and tea fuels our passion for bikes, and starts great conversations about building better cities. Getting around by bike is in our blood, and we want to share cycling with London, and the world.
- Bike expert - Winterborne Institute Professional Bike Mechanic Certification or equivalent is required.
- Urban transport enthusiast - serve your community to build a better city.
E-mail us your resume, tell us why you want to join the team, and how you'll help us create perfect transportation solutions for people in London.
We strongly encourage applications from visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities. Inclusiveness is one of our core values, we want to hear from you!
Apply here, please write "Student Assistant Service Manager" in the subject line.