The brand new Medeo T9 is an active e-bike designed to take you everywhere. This offering from Gazelle delivers a powerful Bosch ActiveLine Plus motor, giving you a boost just when you need it, with enough battery life to get you to Port Stanley and back on a single charge. The Gazelle Medeo helps you ride every day in comfort, with wide Schwalbe Big Apple tires, a front suspension fork, and fully adjustable upright geometry. Shimano hydraulic disc brakes ensure you have stopping power when carrying a child, or your weekly groceries. The Medeo comes complete with full coverage fenders, an AXA lighting system, and built-in frame lock for extra security. This is a true daily companion that allows you to enjoy every part of your ride.
This bike is great for:
- Everyday commuting
- Winter cycling 4/5❄️
- Groceries and errands. Capable of carrying heavy loads effortlessly.
- Recreational rides.
- Carrying one child.
- Towing a trailer
- High precision alloy frame, with adjustable geometry for comfortable postures fitting a wide variety of body shapes.
- Wide-range 9-speed Shimano Deore gear system.
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for excellent stopping power.
- Available in three gorgeous colours, Ice Blue (mid step), Champion Red (mid step) and Dust Gloss (high step).
- Bosch Active Line Plus 50 Nm electric motor, with 400 Wh battery life. Quietest and smoothest in the industry.
- Built-in frame lock for added security.
- MIK rear carrier.
- Made in The Netherlands
5’0” - 5’7”: choose 45 cm
5’5” - 5’11”: choose 50 cm
5’10” - 6’4”: choose 55 cm
Financing Available through our special arrangement with Libro Credit Union. With rates similar to an auto loan, we’re helping to make electric transportation more affordable for everyone. Estimated monthly payment as low as $82.
Royal Dutch Gazelle employs around 350 people at its factory in Dieren, the Netherlands. Quality has been at the forefront since their founding in 1892. In 1996, Gazelle’s production process was certified to the ISO-9001 standard.
“We are proud of our “Royal” title, which was awarded to us by Princess Margriet in honour of our 100th anniversary in 1992. This distinction further serves to cement our commitment to innovation, and our pursuit to make cycling more enjoyable and accessible for everyone."
Here at Gazelle, we are proud of how far we’ve come, and where we’re headed. We’ll continue to make stylish, safe, comfortable, bicycles that are built for your daily life and for the long haul."