The Gazelle Ultimate C8 cleverly combines a sporty look with a comfortable ride. Characterized by its innovative and dynamic design, the Ultimate is a feast for the eyes and a delight for the body. Offering confidence-boosting stability on the road thanks to a low centre of gravity, exceptional frame stiffness, and relaxing, upright posture, the Gazelle Ultimate C8 is the perfect bike for riders of all abilities and experience. The Shimano Nexus internal gear hub and Gates Carbon belt drive system make it ideal for everyday transportation in four seasons. The Bosch electric motor system is easy to use, and as much fun as it is functional. The Ultimate C8 delivers on performance, on comfort, and on quality. This is the bike that will help you fall in love with two wheels all over again.
This bike is great for
- Everyday commuting, and comfortable long distance touring
- Winter cycling 5/5❄️
- Groceries and errands. Capable of carrying heavy loads effortlessly.
- Recreational rides.
- Carrying one child.
- Towing a trailer
- High precision alloy frame, with widely adjustable geometry for upright or sporty riding postures for a wide variety of body shapes.
- Wide-range Shimano Nexus 8 internal gear hub
- Gates Carbon Belt drive system
- Frame-integrated battery for maximum riding stability and balance.
- Powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
- Available in Light Siena Matte or Petrol Matte
- Bosch Active Line Plus 50 Nm electric motor, quietest and smoothest in the industry.
- Built-in frame lock for added security.
- Lightweight suspension smooths out bumps in the road, making the Ultimate perfect for long-distance riding.
- Bosch 500 Wh battery standard (up to 110 km range)
- Made in The Netherlands
5’1” - 5’7”: choose 46 cm
5’5” - 5’11”: choose 53 cm
5’10” - 6’5”: choose 57 cm
Financing Available through our special arrangement with Libro Credit Union. With rates similar to an auto loan, we’re helping to make electric transportation more affordable for everyone. Estimated monthly payment for the Gazelle Ultimate C8: $104.88
Royal Dutch Gazelle employs around 350 people at its factory in Dieren, the Netherlands. Quality has been at the forefront since their founding in 1892. In 1996, Gazelle’s production process was certified to the ISO-9001 standard.
"We are proud of our “Royal” title, which was awarded to us by Princess Margriet in honour of our 100th anniversary in 1992. This distinction further serves to cement our commitment to innovation, and our pursuit to make cycling more enjoyable and accessible for everyone.
Here at Gazelle, we are proud of how far we’ve come, and where we’re headed. We’ll continue to make stylish, safe, comfortable, bicycles that are built for your daily life and for the long haul."