Meet the Ultimate T10
The Gazelle Ultimate T10 is a top of the range trekking e-bike, refined down to the last detail. The Ultimate T10 HMB is delightfully stable on the road thanks to the battery and motor integration plus the rigidity of the frame. The dynamic design, high level of comfort and excellent handling make this bike the ideal companion for long recreational trips. The sporty Shimano Deore 10-speed derailleur makes it fast and fun for everyday riding. The Bosch electric motor system is easy to use, and as much fun as it is functional. The Ultimate T10 delivers on performance, on comfort, and on quality. This is the bike that will help you fall in love with two wheels all over again.
The Gazelle Ultimate T10 now comes equipped with Bosch's 625 Wh Powertube, allowing you to ride just that much further with assistance. Additionally, the display is upgraded to the Kiox 300 display, giving you better visibility on your stats, as well as mobile phone app integration. Last but certainly not least, the integrated rack is now MIK compatible, to make changing your rear storage options easier than ever!
This bike is great for
- Everyday commuting, and comfortable long distance touring
- Winter cycling 4/5❄️
- Groceries and errands. Capable of carrying heavy loads effortlessly.
- Recreational rides.
- Carrying one child.
- Towing a trailer
- High precision alloy frame, with widely adjustable geometry for upright or sporty riding postures for a wide variety of body shapes
- Wide-range and sporty Shimano Deore 10-speed derailleur
- Frame-integrated battery for maximum riding stability and balance
- Powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for excellent stopping power
- Bosch Performance Line motor (75 Nm of torque)
- Centrally located Kiox 300 Display with controls on the handle
- Built-in frame lock for added security
- Increased front suspension travel from previous models, with 75mm of travel on the front fork
- 625 Wh battery standard (up to 150 km range)
- Made in The Netherlands
5’1” - 5’7”: choose 46 cm
5’5” - 5’11”: choose 53 cm
5’10” - 6’5”: choose 57 cm
Financing Available through our special arrangement with Libro Credit Union with monthly payments as low as $130.
Royal Dutch Gazelle employs around 350 people at its factory in Dieren, the Netherlands. Quality has been at the forefront since their founding in 1892. In 1996, Gazelle’s production process was certified to the ISO-9001 standard.
“We are proud of our “Royal” title, which was awarded to us by Princess Margriet in honour of our 100th anniversary in 1992. This distinction further serves to cement our commitment to innovation, and our pursuit to make cycling more enjoyable and accessible for everyone.
Here at Gazelle, we are proud of how far we’ve come, and where we’re headed. We’ll continue to make stylish, safe, comfortable, bicycles that are built for your daily life and for the long haul."