The BORDO family of locks combine the rigidity of a U-lock and the flexbility of a chain lock, with links that fold together into a compact carrying mount.
Adding the alarm adds another whole layer of protection: as soon as someone starts to tamper with your lock, a warning alarm begins to sound. If this isn't enough to deter the thief and they persist, a louder, 100 dB alarm begins to sound, sure to draw the attention of those nearby. If the vibration sensor was just bumped by someone parking next to you, or an errant football, this full alarm will not activate.
- Physical security of the Bordo GRANIT XPlus 6500 now with an alarm.
- 90cm length
- Sensitive vibration alarm thanks to 3D Position Detection
- Short warning tone in case of small or short movement
- Alarm of at least 100 dB for 15 seconds
- Automatic activation
- Inactive transport position
- Easy battery replacement without tools (type CR2)