The Gazelle Arroyo C7 HMB Elite embodies the spirit of the classic Dutch bike with some delightfully modern benefits. A roomy step-through frame welcomes a range of riders, while an integrated in-tube battery and mid-mounted motor offers a graceful silhouette, a balanced ride feel, and stealthy power. Fully loaded with functional accessories and boasting a comfort-optimized, relaxed riding position, this bike is ideal for city trips and well beyond. The Gazelle Arroyo C7 Elite is Gazelle’s approachable, relaxed, and refined Dutch-style city bike with some delightfully modern benefits. The C7 Elite offers an affordable introduction to the Arroyo family with all the benefits of the Arroyo line, including the Switch stem, graceful frame, and thoughtful accessories.
This bike is great for:
- Everyday commuting
- Winter cycling 5/5❄️
- Groceries and errands. Capable of carrying heavy loads effortlessly.
- Recreational rides.
- Carrying one child.
- Towing a trailer
- Stable, lightweight aluminium frame, with widely adjustable geometry for perfect upright riding postures for a wide variety of body shapes. Most upright geometry of the Gazelle fleet.
- Wide-range 7-speed Shimano Nexus internal gear hub, perfect for just about everything.
- Telescopic front fork suspension
- Tektro HD-T280 hydraulic disc brakes
- Available in Frozen Blue and Saturn Blue Matte
- Bosch Active Line Plus 50 Nm electric motor, quietest and smoothest in the industry.
- Built-in frame lock for added security.
- 500 Wh frame mounted battery standard (up to 110 km range)
- Made in The Netherlands
- 5’1” - 5’7”: choose 46 cm
- 5’5” - 5’11”: choose 53 cm
- 5’10” - 6’5”: choose 57 cm
Financing Available through our special arrangement with Libro Credit Union. With rates similar to an auto loan, we’re helping to make electric transportation more affordable for everyone. Estimated monthly payment for the Gazelle Arroyo Elite: $100.
Royal Dutch Gazelle employs around 350 people at its factory in Dieren, the Netherlands. Quality has been at the forefront since their founding in 1892. In 1996, Gazelle’s production process was certified to the ISO-9001 standard.
“We are proud of our “Royal” title, which was awarded to us by Princess Margriet in honour of our 100th anniversary in 1992. This distinction further serves to cement our commitment to innovation, and our pursuit to make cycling more enjoyable and accessible for everyone.
Here at Gazelle, we are proud of how far we’ve come, and where we’re headed. We’ll continue to make stylish, safe, comfortable, bicycles that are built for your daily life and for the long haul."