Meet the Gazelle Avignon C380 - arriving this month at London Bicycle Café!
This powerful beauty really puts the "Everyone" in "E-Bikes are for Everyone". The Avignon's deep step through frame offer easy access to the relaxed upright riding position with swept bars, which you can adjust at any point in your ride with the adjustable stem. Comfort is the clear priority with the suspension seatpost and fork as well. You'll never have to sweat up a hill again (unless you want to!) with the Bosch Performance Line motor and generous 625 Wh battery. And to top it all off, the Avignon is about as low maintenance as a bike can be, equipped with the Gates Carbon Belt Drive and Enviolo stepless gear system.
This bike is great for:
- Everyday commuting, and comfortable long distance touring
- Winter cycling 5/5❄️
- Groceries and errands. Capable of carrying heavy loads effortlessly
- Recreational rides
- Carrying one child
- High precision alloy frame, with widely adjustable geometry for upright or sporty riding postures for a wide variety of body shapes
- Wide-range continuously variable Enviolo 380 internal gear hub
- Frame-integrated battery for maximum riding stability and balance
- Powerful Magura CT4 hydraulic disc brakes for excellent stopping power
- Built-in frame lock for added security
- MIK equipped rear rack
- Lightweight suspension
- Bosch Performance Line 75 Nm motor and 625 Wh battery standard (up to 150 km range)
- Made in The Netherlands
5’1” - 5’7”: choose 46 cm
5’5” - 5’11”: choose 53 cm
5’10” - 6’5”: choose 57 cm
Financing Available through our special arrangement with Libro Credit Union with monthly rates as low as $147.
Royal Dutch Gazelle employs around 350 people at its factory in Dieren, the Netherlands. Quality has been at the forefront since their founding in 1892. In 1996, Gazelle’s production process was certified to the ISO-9001 standard.
"We are proud of our “Royal” title, which was awarded to us by Princess Margriet in honour of our 100th anniversary in 1992. This distinction further serves to cement our commitment to innovation, and our pursuit to make cycling more enjoyable and accessible for everyone.
Here at Gazelle, we are proud of how far we’ve come, and where we’re headed. We’ll continue to make stylish, safe, comfortable, bicycles that are built for your daily life and for the long haul."