Fast. Fun. Powerful. Capable.
Searching for a cargo bike that can do daycare dropoffs, grocery pickups, and picnics by the river, while still feeling nimble and fun to ride? Look no further than the legendary Bullitt by Copenhagen design company Larry vs Harry. The Bullitt makes no compromises on performance, zipping through the city as nimbly as your regular bike, while delivering your precious cargo safely to its destination. The Bullitt is aptly named, fast, capable, and perfectly balanced for everyday riding.
This bike is great for
- Families with young children
- Businesses with delivery needs
- Tradespeople carrying tools and equipment.
- Daycare and school runs, errands, groceries, hockey practice, Christmas tree pickup, trips to Grandma and Grandpa’s, picnics, parks, family adventures, even family camping!
- Winter cycling 5/5❄️ - the Bullitt equipped with an internal gear hub is an ideal vehicle for winter cycling. Store owner Ben exclusively rides his Bullitt in winter conditions for its stability in slushy conditions, and smooth handling on rutted side roads.
The bread-and-butter of the Larry vs Harry Bullitt lineup features the Shimano Steps E6100 drive system. Its seamless and fully automatic combination of electric motor and 5-speed internal gear hub flattens hills, calms headwinds, and lightens loads. Paired with a 504 Wh battery, and Gates Carbon Belt drive, it’s ideal for conditions in London, letting you explore the city like you haven’t ever seen it before. The adjustable stem means it’s easily shared within families, and the low-entry front box is perfect for balancing heavy loads, or letting kids scramble on board.
New in 2021 is the powerful new Shimano EP8 drive system, which is paired with XT Di2 gearing to give best-in-industry performance. The new EP8 Bullitt is the fastest and most powerful cargo bike available, delivering 85 Nm of torque to make hills and headwinds a breeze, even under load. The Bullitt frame can carry up to two children, and tons of cargo in its fully customizable box space to your needs for years to come. The Bullitt rolls so smoothly you'll hardly notice you're on a cargo bike at all. Demonstration model available in-store, book your test ride today!
- Super sturdy T6 heat-treated, 7005 aluminium frame
- TRP Slate T4 4 piston caliper hydraulic disc brakes
- Shimano Steps E6100 (60 Nm) with Nexus 5 hub and Gates Carbon Drive OR or Shimano Steps EP8 (85 Nm) with Di2 XT drive system
- Flexible and adaptable Bullitt Platform - available boxes, canopy, and kid carrying options.
- Colour options: Classic Black, Racing Green, Moondog Navy, Major Tom Red, Bollocks Yellow, Lizzardking Green, Bluebird Blue, Milk Plus White, Clockwork Orange.
- Busch & Muller Lumotec lighting system.
As Copenhageners, Larry and Harry have always biked as much as they could. Not just because it was green, cool or cheap, but because it was – is – the fastest, most convenient way to get around town. Harry had a contract business (building, not Goodfellas) for 20 years where he used a 60-year-old Danish Long John cargo bike to get from job to job. Larry was busy working for another Danish manufacturer, making the best cargo trike in the world. The problem was Harry’s vintage Long John was still faster, lighter and more maneuverable. That’s when Larry and Harry decided to build the perfect cargo bike.
The Bullitt system is infinitely customizable, with a variety of boxes and family cycling setups. Inquire in-store about creating your perfect Bullitt. We’ve selected a few configurations above that work for different business and family applications, and showcase some of the best options available from Larry vs Harry. See our Bullitt Accessories listing for more details.
- Honeycomb Board (lightweight floor for cargo space)
- BBX Sidepanel Kit
- Foldable Seat
- Rain Canopy
- Recommended Family Pack: Honeycomb Board, Foldable Seat, Rain Canopy
The Bullitt frame comes in one size, fitting people from 5’4” to 6’5” with a highly adjustable stem and seatpost system.
Financing Available through our special arrangement with Libro Credit Union. With rates similar to an auto loan, we’re helping to make electric transportation more affordable for everyone. Estimated payments as low as $160/month.