Coming Spring 2023
Riding an e-bike is No Big Deal.
Small in size but big on smiles, the NBD is an easy-to-ride, ultra-low step e-bike that's comfy and welcoming—just like your favourite bike should be. Whether you're a seasoned rider or just thinking about your first e-bike, whether you're doing a quick grocery run or setting off on a new adventure with your kid, the NBD will bring a smile to your face.
This bike is great for:
- Everyday commuting, but more fun!
- Families: carry one child
- Apartment living: fits in all kinds of small spaces
- Winter cycling 5/5❄️
- People with limited mobility
Specifications (All Models):
- Lightweight and compact partial folding frame. Parks vertically, and fits in an SUV, wagon, or bus luggage compartment.
- Abus keyed-alike frame lock and battery
- Centrally located Bosch Intuvia display with separate left hand controller
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for solid stopping power
- Tern Valo direct front light for excellent visibility as daylight fades
- Gaia Rack is certified to carry up to 27 kg (60 lbs) and works with many child seats
S5i Model (available in Dark Bronze and Blue Grey)
- Bosch Performance Line Motor with up to 65 Nm of torque and 300% support
- Bosch 500 Wh Power Pack
- Gates Carbon Belt Drive in combination with the Shimano Nexus 5-speed internal hub make for a smooth and quiet ride through all kinds of weather
P8i Model (available in Silver Blue and Red/Silver)
- Bosch Active Line Plus Motor with up to 50 Nm of torque and 270% support
- Bosch 400 Wh Power Pack
- Shimano 8-speed internal hub
Ride Every Day
With an extra-low center of gravity, the NBD is easier to balance and maneuver than a standard e-bike, even while carrying a child on the rear. Its ultra-low 39 cm (15.4”) standover height means gentle, low steps are all that’s required to get on and go. The step through space is even longer, compared to the HSD, so paired with that adjustable stem and seatpost, offers a comfortable upright riding position for both taller and shorter riders.
- Fits riders from 147 to 190 cm (4’10” – 6’3”)
- Easy-adjust stem allows for upright to moderate riding positions.
- Tested for loads up to 140 kg / 309 lbs by leading European testing org EFBE Prüftechnik GmbH
Financing Available through our special arrangement with Libro Credit Union with monthly payments as low as $130.