The Alarmbox helps keep your bike secure, by warning would-be thieves, and alerting bystanders if your bike is attacked. It emits a loud siren when moved, adding an important layer to your bike’s security system. This second iteration of the Alarmbox moves the keyhole to the long side of the box, on the same side as the button which can now be removed in order to use an Abus adaptor chain in combination with it.
Securely mountable (with included straps) to any bike, or can be bolted to a bottle cage mounting point for extra security (requires one expanded hole drilled into Alarmbox). Also useful for bike trailers, scooters, toolboxes, or other valuable equipment.
- Alarm of at least 100 dB for 20 seconds
- Alarm function on basis of the ABUS 3D detection system that means that every movement is detected
- Intelligent alarm – In case of small and short movement, e. g. the bike gets hit by a football, the lock only gives a short warning tone
- Acoustic signals inform about battery, activation and alarm status
- ABUS premium lock cylinder for defence against picking